La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

Black bear continuation #2 Ebcwgp
Black bear continuation #2 11955l4
Black bear continuation #2 2w6a361
Black bear continuation #2 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
Black bear continuation #2 Vote_lcapBlack bear continuation #2 Voting_barBlack bear continuation #2 Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
Black bear continuation #2 Vote_lcapBlack bear continuation #2 Voting_barBlack bear continuation #2 Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

Black bear continuation #2

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

Black bear continuation #2 Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeMer Ago 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Fichier hébergé par Archive-Host.com

Characteristics :

The black bear is a squat and massive mammal. It measures 150 cm length and 100 to 120 cm height to the garrot. The adult males weigh generally approximately 135 kg. The female is much smaller and weighs on average 70 kg. The bear can live up to 25 or 30 years in captivity, but the majority of the bears live less than 10 years in nature.

Whereas the male grows until the seven years age, the female becomes adult a little earlier. The eyes of the bear are small and its ears are round. Its tail is very short. The bear is plantigrade, i.e. it goes on the plant of the feet, like the human being. It has powerful claws which do not retract. It makes use of it to dig the ground and to tear off the roots, the stocks and the tree trunks when it is in search of food.

It can easily turn over a rock which two men would just manage to move. Usually, the black bear has a black peeling and a brownish muzzle. It can also have a white spot on the chest or with the neck. In autumn, its fur takes a bluish colour under the rays of the sun. One would want to cherish them so much they seem soft! Although he does not see very well (one even mentions that he would be daltonien), the black bear has a very developed hearing and a sense of smell. Under favorable atmospheric conditions, it can feel food up to 1 km. It often happens that the black bear is held on its legs postpones the nose in the air reniflant the wind in charge of enticing odors. He is also very good swimmer and it does not fear to cross rivers and small lakes.

The black bear is excellent climbing, even if the tree to which it climbs does not have branches! In the event of danger, the bear cubs climb quickly to the summit of a tree and often disappear in the foliage. They climb it by small fast jumps and go down again while tumbling down the last 2 or 3 meters.

The black bear emits several different sounds: growls, complaints, cries, soufflements and slappings of jaw which have all of the particular significances.

Thus, when she walks in forest, a mother always makes small sounds allowing her small to locate it. And as soon as a bear cub cries, it runs quickly near him. This some information on l' bears want to be a simple summary popularized to enable you to better appreciate this marvellous mammal.

D' another information on the different bears will follow in other post/accounts!

Black bear continuation #2 361293 Black bear continuation #2 416557 Black bear continuation #2 703745 Black bear continuation #2 4363

Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://keewna.eklablog.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 12:44 am

I really like the way for a how you tell the stories about bears. study Black bear continuation #2 173724
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 12:58 am

I really like the way for a how you tell the stories about bears.

Thank you with you! c' is nice! but if you have to notice the beginning of the account on l' black bear after I will speak about Grizzlys and l' polar bear but also of l' bear which resembles l' polar bear but which n' you is not a polar bear will find Ca interesting!

Ps : I am spirit to publish you photographs! one waits can j' complete to make the account/post! to slip into your blog.

Black bear continuation #2 361293 Black bear continuation #2 14547 Black bear continuation #2 416557
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 1:23 am

Do you mean you want to add my blog here in the forum? I will be pleased,happy. Thank you. Black bear continuation #2 151772
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 1:30 am

Michaela said :
Do you mean you want to add my blog here in the forum? I will be pleased,happy. Thank you.

Not, not Michaela! I t' bublier a post/account inside I have t' put photographs mix the photographs will be to slip into your blog!

Black bear continuation #2 416557 Black bear continuation #2 4363
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 2:04 am

I will. Black bear continuation #2 151772
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitimeGio Ago 11, 2011 2:11 am

Michaela said :

I will.

oké vas' ; y

Black bear continuation #2 361293
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Black bear continuation #2   Black bear continuation #2 Icon_minitime

Black bear continuation #2
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Black Bear VS Mountain Lion
» continuation: Other sculptures
» Brother Bear
» Polar bear (#1)
» Polar Bear