La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

Corn maidens Ebcwgp
Corn maidens 11955l4
Corn maidens 2w6a361
Corn maidens 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
Corn maidens Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
Corn maidens Vote_lcapCorn maidens Voting_barCorn maidens Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

Corn maidens

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Punti : 1097
Rinomanza dei post : 53

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Corn maidens 24495_10

Some Things I've Learned From Growing Corn...

• Patience!

• Seeing the world as a child and an adult at the same time. Seeing corn through innocence; like a child, but a damn smart one.

• Corn requires support at its roots. As it grows and reaches knee height you need to build up dirt support around it so it doesn't fall over. We all need support as we reach towards the heavens.

• Fearlessness.

• Corn Maidens love to play rough, especially with boys.

• Corn can only be beaten down by wind, rain, and the elements, for so long before it bends. Be careful who you let beat you down.

• Despite the elements and the eventual bend or break, after a bit of intimacy, corn will stand straight up again.

• Corn needs balance too: Sun, heat, rain, food, water. Balance is key. Too much of any one thing will kill it.

• Corn is an overachiever. Next to the other plants in the garden, corn extends to the greatest heights just by being itself.

• Weeds will try to take corn over, tangle it up. A bit like negative thoughts and negative people.

• Planting corn is meant for community. Even from thousands of miles away help can come for your crop when you ask for it.

• If you're sad or sick, the corn maidens take away what ails you.

• My life doesn't quite work without corn. Even if for some reason I lose a crop it still, in death, teaches me in a profound way.

(Robert Mirabal)
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://elvenpath76.blogspot.com/
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Beautiful lesson of life which exposes us (Robert Mirabal) Indian of the tribute of the navao! when he speaks about the culture of Mais¨en looking at how manner qu' he cultivates and pushes corn one can see that the life is similar! d' after what j' included/understood the life behaves same manner if both are considered and I see how it is attached to its ground and will defend it jusqu' its c' death has; is like if it to trust d' to have achieves an important thing in its life! Corn maidens 763953 Corn maidens 671423

Because c' is by the ground qu' one can cure the words and pains if one wants; one can!

Corn maidens 173724 Corn maidens 151772 Corn maidens 416557 Corn maidens 703745 Corn maidens 4363
http://keewna.eklablog.com/
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Keewna ha scritto:

Beautiful lesson of life which exposes us (Robert Mirabal) Indian of the tribute of the navao! when he speaks about the culture of Mais¨en looking at how manner qu' he cultivates and pushes corn one can see that the life is similar! d' after what j' included/understood the life behaves same manner if both are considered and I see how it is attached to its ground and will defend it jusqu' its c' death has; is like if it to trust d' to have achieves an important thing in its life! Corn maidens 763953 Corn maidens 671423

Because c' is by the ground qu' one can cure the words and pains if one wants; one can!

Brava Titi, condivido le tue parole! Sapevo che il tuo cuore da indiana avrebbe apprezzato questo argomento...Una mia cara amica italiana è una grande ammiratrice di Robert Mirabal: è stata lei a farmi conoscere questo grande artista! Un bacio Corn maidens 110787 Corn maidens 479691 Corn maidens 104117
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 10:52 pm

AleTheElf said :
Brava Titi, I share your words! I knew that your heart from indiana would have appreciated this topic ...My dear friend is a great admirer of Robert Mirabal: was she to know this great artist! A kiss
Corn maidens 110787 Corn maidens 479691 Corn maidens 104117

Thank you Darky! you seem to know me deeply you know what? you are an Indian in l' heart, c' is damage that you n' was not born at the good place that us!

Corn maidens 104117 Corn maidens 895358 Corn maidens 479691 Corn maidens 416557 Corn maidens 703745
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Keewna ha scritto:

Thank you Darky! you seem to know me deeply you know what? you are an Indian in l' heart, c' is damage that you n' was not born at the good place that us!

Grazie Titi...E' vero, non sono nato nella vostra terra ma ho avuto la fortuna di conoscere una indiana molto forte e carismatica, che mi ha regalato tante emozioni con i racconti ed i costumi del suo popolo... Wink Corn maidens 600784 Corn maidens 791919
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeVen Set 02, 2011 11:12 pm

AleTheElf said :

Thanks Titi ...It is true, they are not born in your land, but I had the good fortune to know a very strong and charismatic Indian, who gave me many emotions with tales and customs of his people ...
Wink Corn maidens 600784 Corn maidens 791919

C' is what I say to you you are marked deeply in your heart and each time you will meet d' of it; other Indians you will want t' to stop and listen to his legends you are formidable because rare them those which takes time d' to listen!

Corn maidens 671423 Corn maidens 416557 Corn maidens 703745 Corn maidens 4363
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeSab Set 03, 2011 1:28 am

Beautiful and wise words about corn. I love your conversation and I also loved to read and listen to indian legends. Corn maidens 13669
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitimeSab Set 03, 2011 11:14 am

Michaela said :
Beautiful and wise words about corn. I love your conversation and I also loved to read and listen to indian legends.
Corn maidens 13669

Thank you! c' is not right the beautiful ones and wise words in connection with Corn but a lesson of life in parallel with the spoken subject. and for what you said that you like our converstion I believe to detect a bitter tear which sintille! and that you liked to read and listened the Indian legends j' what that with changed your opignon hopes for on this subject? Corn maidens 155394

Corn maidens 361293 Corn maidens 416557 Corn maidens 4363
Contenuto sponsorizzato

Corn maidens Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Corn maidens   Corn maidens Icon_minitime

Corn maidens
Pagina 1 di 1