La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

Nightwish and The lord of the rings Ebcwgp
Nightwish and The lord of the rings 11955l4
Nightwish and The lord of the rings 2w6a361
Nightwish and The lord of the rings 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Vote_lcapNightwish and The lord of the rings Voting_barNightwish and The lord of the rings Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
Nightwish and The lord of the rings Vote_lcapNightwish and The lord of the rings Voting_barNightwish and The lord of the rings Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

Nightwish and The lord of the rings

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Yelle
Bardo di Taverna
Bardo di Taverna
Yelle

Punti : 125
Rinomanza dei post : 3

Nightwish and The lord of the rings Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Nightwish and The lord of the rings   Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeMar Feb 12, 2013 10:11 am

Suilad, melloneamin.
Spero piaccia a tutti questo video fantasy de "Il signore degli anelli" unito al gruppo metal/heavy metal Nightwish. Fa rivivere al meglio il film in chiave epica. Nightwish and The lord of the rings 614837

Lyrics:
We used to swim the same moonlight waters
Oceans away from the wakeful day

My fall will be for you
My fall will be for you
My love will be in you
If you be the one to cut me
I'll bleed forever

Scent of the sea before waking afterwards
Brings me to thee
Into the blue memory

My fall will be for you

Into the blue memory

A siren from the deep came to me
Sang my name my longing
Still I write my songs about that dream of mine
Worth everything I may ever be

The Child will be born again
That siren carried him to me
First of them true lovers
Singing on the shoulders of an angel
Without care for love n' loss

Bring me home or leave me be
My love in the dark heart of the night
I have lost the path before me
the one behind will lead me

Take me
Cure me
Kill me
Bring me home
Every way
Every day
Just another loop in the hangman's noose

Take me, cure me, kill me, bring me home
Every way, every day
I keep on watching us sleep

Relive the old sin of
Adam and Eve
Of you and me
Forgive the adoring beast

Redeem me into childhood
Show me myself without the shell
Like the advent of May
I'll be there when you say
Time to never hold our love

My fall will be for you

Nightwish and The lord of the rings 13669 Yelle Nightwish and The lord of the rings 510808 Nightwish and The lord of the rings 13669
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Straniero77
Aiutante Taverniere
Aiutante Taverniere
Straniero77

Punti : 449
Rinomanza dei post : 40

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Nightwish and The lord of the rings   Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeMar Feb 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Ciao Yelle! Anche io amo questo gruppo... ottimo il connubio tra musica ed immagini Nightwish and The lord of the rings 644912
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Nightwish and The lord of the rings   Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeMer Feb 13, 2013 12:40 am

I like the movie "The Lord of the Rings," but I don't like metal/heavy music. Nightwish and The lord of the rings 463
Yelle
Bardo di Taverna
Bardo di Taverna
Yelle

Punti : 125
Rinomanza dei post : 3

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Nightwish and The lord of the rings   Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitimeVen Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Suilad.
One time I didn't like metal too (and I don't like it also now). But there are some songs that aro too fantasy to hate it...

Nightwish and The lord of the rings 13669 Yelle Nightwish and The lord of the rings 510808 Nightwish and The lord of the rings 13669
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: Nightwish and The lord of the rings   Nightwish and The lord of the rings Icon_minitime

Nightwish and The lord of the rings
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Nightwish - End of all hope
» Nightwish - Amaranth
» Nightwish - Nemo
» Nightwish - The Islander
» Nightwish - Wish I Had an Angel