La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Ebcwgp
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 11955l4
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 2w6a361
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Vote_lcapthe constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Voting_barthe constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Vote_lcapthe constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Voting_barthe constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 3:54 pm

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 110522054719369603

The constellation of l' Bear - which belongs to Large Ourse

In old times, it n' there no star had. It n' there had that the two moons and the Sun. A young boy, called Small-Bear, lived with his grandfather, named Large-Bear, in the celestial world. Anishinabes tell this legend in connection with Small-Bear. One night, sitted close to fire with his/her grandfather, Small-Bear asked him questions in connection with the two moons: “Are there people who live on these moons? And why we have the two moons then qu' is only one enough? ” The grandfather put in fire an offering of tobacco which its grandson had given to him, to honour the spirits and to express respect to them. It then started to inform Small-Bear in connection with the two worlds which have each one the moon: “A long time ago, we divided the Sun with d' other worlds, because all was equitable and people lived in harmony. With time, the things started to change and the devil conquered the world quickly. The good people fled and came in our world but the devil followed them. It tried to control our life and our world, and our people requested to call the Creator with l' helps. The Creator had pity of us and returned the people of the devil in his world, far from the Sun. He took their moon and left them in l' darkness. The Creator announced then with our people qu' one day would come a child who would have the capacity to make place in the sky for each one of us. Once achieved its task on the Earth, l' child would have a particular place in the skies near his father, Large-Bear. ”

Small-bear was fascinated and could not forget this history. One night, it made a dream in connection with its arc and of its arrow, and this dream disturbed it much. The next morning, Small-Bear required of his/her grandfather which was the significance of this dream. After a long silence, the grandfather says finally: “Noshins, you must prepare with what goes t' to arrive. Neither you nor nobody can modify your destiny. ” One day, Small-Bear felt obliged d' to go on the large hill located at l' outside of the village. Taking its arc and its arrow, he kissed his grandfather to bid his farewell to him and climbed jusqu' at the top of the hill. Being held right well, Small-Bear aimed carefully most brilliant of the two moons. Of all its forces, it further stretched the cord of its arc qu' it could. Lorsqu' it slackened, the arrow s' flew away in the sky and reached the Moon. There was an enormous explosion, and the Moon burst like glass in million pieces. Small-bear was struck d' amazement lorsqu' he saw the sky filled with new stars. C' is at this time qu' it realized of the significance of its dream. For last once, it looked at the hut of his grandfather and murmured: “Good-bye, Grandfather. ” L' excitation qu' it felt accelerated the beats of its court as its spirit went up in the sky towards stars and its father. The Marten and Small-Bears form Large Ourse in the sky.

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 110522055733628416

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 416557 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 361293 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 323744 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 4363
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://keewna.eklablog.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 8:54 pm

I didn't know that you like the stories about constellation, and the stars from the sky. I know the little bear and great bear but I didn't know the legend. And by the way I have a collection of stuffed animals bears from biggest to smallest. the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 13669 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 308394 study
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

MessaggioTitolo: Re: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Michaela tell me :
I didn't know that you like the stories about constellation, and the stars from the sky. I know the little bear and great bear but I didn't know the legend. And by the way I have a collection of stuffed animals bears from biggest to smallest. the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 13669 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 308394 study

Not Michaela! this n' is not that j' like the stories of the contellation more than d' other stories c' is an Indian legend which tells l' history of the little boy called small bear which was chooses d' to go to join large the bear in the contellation, for the little boy s' was like a privilege. C' is as you who says to us that in your garden you hear the fairy of the small bells for you c' because one is a privilege l' heard forever and for your bear cubs of cuddly toys Ca nothing has to have with the legend! Times I do not include/understand you in your comments; you have l' air lost!

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 951202 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 416557 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 432208 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 4363
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 10:09 pm

I understand it in my way. After all I know , the indians go in forests and talk with animals and animals tell them what is right and what is wrong.the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 308394 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 633609 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 151772
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

MessaggioTitolo: Re: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Michaela tell me:
I understand it in my way. After all I know , the indians go in forests and talk with animals and animals tell them what is right and what is wrong.the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 308394 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 633609 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 151772

Michaela you manner that you include/understand the Indians do not enter the drills they live there already and do not speak with the animals so that the animals their indicate the good or the evil or you are odd will take these ideas there odd? I do not include/understand you, I am sorry.

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 432208 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 4363 the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) 416557
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)   the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND) Icon_minitime

the constellation of l' bear (LEGEND)
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Brother Bear
» The Bear & The Hare
» Polar bear (#1)
» Polar Bear
» Song Of The Bear (Indian)