La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Ebcwgp
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 11955l4
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 2w6a361
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Vote_lcapThe crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Voting_barThe crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Vote_lcapThe crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Voting_barThe crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Empty
MessaggioTitolo: The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )   The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 6:14 pm

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 11052207042019382

The crocus of the meadows. (Legends manitobaines)

Wappee was the son of the chief of the tribe of the Black Feet. Estimated of all, he peacefully lived surrounded as of his. Being afraid of nothing, with the shelter of the bad weather and the wild animals in large the tipi, it grew in wisdom while attentively following the lesson of his father.

When Wappee was twelve years old, his/her father made it come.
“My son, time came for you to become a man. One day, if the Spirits want it, you will be the chief. For that, you must show yourself with the height of your people. You must leave in the hills. You will return in five nights. Then, perhaps you will have become a free man, able to lead hold them.”
Wappee even left the tribe the evening and moved towards the mountains. It was installed on the top of the highest hill. Only with stars, it felt free, ready to face all the obstacles.
In the morning, Wappee rose, the light heart. It was a beautiful day of spring. Snow founded slowly under the heat sun.
Wappee sat down and meditated on its future. It was to wait until a benevolent Spirit shows him, by the means of the dream, the way which would carry out it childhood towards the adulthood. But the day progressed and Wappee always did not see anything.
No vision, nor heart which lives, came to disturb the silence which surrounded it. Very quickly, loneliness and the fear seized him.
The come evening, it again lengthened in the hope to have a vision. But nothing came. The following day occurred in all points like the day before. The hot day spread out the colors of the paddle until the twilight to melt itself then in the half-light of the night. Wappee did not move.
There remained to him now only three nights before turning over in his father to announce to him that he had not become a man, but who he was a coward.
The Great mind had not enabled him to make the dream. The more time passed, plus Wappee felt the pain of the failure.
The next morning, whereas it observed the colors of the rising sun, it saw a small flower as white as the snow, which rested at its sides.
The flower opened large its petals to let there enter the sun. It was balanced slowly in its direction until its disturbed spirit was calmed by the sight of the blue mountains and green grass of the meadows.
Sat not far from the flower, Wappee observed the corbels and listened to the noise of the wind. The day dropped. The mountain became pink, then magenta. Soon the sun disappeared, leaving room to the darkness.
But this time, Wappee did not only any more feel. It had a friend now:
“Does Little sister, say, you so fragile, whom you in this cold and windy place make? I will lie down close to you to heat you. But I do not want to crush you. ”
And while part of its spirit rested another part took care on the small white flower.
When the night prepared to meet the day, the flower spoke:
“Listening, Wappee. Yesterday, you were sad because you did not know the fear. That which does not know the fear is fragile. The wise man learns how to live with it. ”
The young Indian, surprised, approached the flower for hearing best. But the flower was keep silent, while being balanced with the liking of the wind.
All the day, Wappee did not cease thinking so that the flower had said to him.
The following night, it still protected the small flower with its fur coat. Then, at dawn, the flower spoke:
“You have good heart, Wappee. You will go far.” Then, it was keep silent until the following night. At daybreak, she still says:
“Wisdom and a good heart is qualities of a big boss. If you have difficulties, return towards the hills, they will bring peace and heat to you.”
Then Wappee fell asleep peacefully. Its sleep was populated visions: become chief of its tribe, he saw it happy and prosperous.
It was now time for Wappee to turn over towards his. However, before leaving, he says to the flower:
“Little sister, during three nights, you comforted me of my loneliness, you helped me to have visions. Ask me what you want and I will see the Great mind so that it exauce your wishes.”
The small flower answered:
“Wappee, request with the Great mind to equip me with blue and purple, like the mountains, so that the men can see me and be held in company, a small gilded sun which I will keep all at the bottom of my heart to comfort me the days of rain, a hot coat so that I can face the cold wind which blows and with the snow which melts. Thus, I will bring comfort and hope to all the men.”
The Great mind, which had heard this conversation was sincerely touched by the kindness of Wappee towards the flower also, answered it the wishes of this last.
The small white flower became blue then and violet with in the center a hot and gilded heart, wrapped of a coat of greenery. This small flower is called the crocus of the meadows.
The men admire his force and his brittleness, its colors and its heat. It is today the floral emblem of Manitoba

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 110522081340830585

Published the 01/05/2007 with 12:00 by indianland

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 110522081622653791

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 416557 The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 323744 The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 432208 The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 4363
Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://keewna.eklablog.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )   The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 8:29 pm

I love the legends about flowers. Each flower has its own legend. I love to have a lot of flowers and take care of them. The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 151772
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )   The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitimeDom Mag 22, 2011 9:48 pm

thank you but I do not know if you can have some because Ca pushes in Manitoba c' emblême is them on their amoiries.

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 151772 The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) 4363
http://keewna.eklablog.com/
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )   The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends ) Icon_minitime

The crocus of the meadows(Indian legends )
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» The Red Gnome indian Legend
» native american stories and legends 1 of 2
» Native American Indian
» Song Of The Bear (Indian)
» Indian Flute Relaxation