La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

The Knights Templar Ebcwgp
The Knights Templar 11955l4
The Knights Templar 2w6a361
The Knights Templar 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
The Knights Templar Vote_lcapThe Knights Templar Voting_barThe Knights Templar Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
The Knights Templar Vote_lcapThe Knights Templar Voting_barThe Knights Templar Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

The Knights Templar

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

The Knights Templar Empty
MessaggioTitolo: The Knights Templar   The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeGio Dic 09, 2010 11:01 pm

The Knights Templar Knight10
The Knights of the Temple of Solomon or the Knights Templar are a famous part of the history of the Crusades…

“The forces that motivate human beings are the same today as they were five thousand years ago: fear, greed, love, hate, jealousy.
Hmm, wait a minute; aren’t those the same emotions the two stone tablets speak of in the Ark of the Covenant?
I laughed when I came across historians who claimed the Knights Templar found the Holy Grail in the mound of a Jewish temple in the heart of Jerusalem and made off with it to England. What on earth would a relic from Jesus’ last supper be doing in a Jewish temple anyway, considering that the high priests of that temple banned Jesus from it,…

Does St. Croix Island hold the key to a mysterious missing holy relic? St. Croix’s seemingly innocent past has roots reaching back to pre-first Crusades Jerusalem.
Next to King Solomon’s Temple to be exact.
What’s the connection? Could this lost link lead to the greatest discovery of our time?

In 1119 , Hugues de Payen a nobleman from Champagne, France, became the first recognized leader of the Templar, with a mere eight members. Within the same year , they formally became known as the Knights Templar. They were recognized a decade later at the Council of Troyes and endorsed by the Pope in 1029. I suggest that De Payen was most likely an influential member within the Knights Hospitaller prior to becoming the leader….
He then proposed to aid in the protection of pilgrims, a function that had already been sanctioned to the Knights Hospitaller.
History would have us believe that the Knights of Malta and the Knights Templar were separate monastic orders, when in fact they were one big, happy god-fearing family.
My conclusion is that the Templar branched off from the Knights Hospitallers/Order of St. John /Malta in the year 1119.
The Knights Templar Knight11
It is interesting and important to note the Aragon/Castile royalty and Knights of Malta connections . Charles I &V King of Aragon/Spain and Italy was also once a Knight of Malta.
Of course, nothing in this world came free, and the Knights were granted the island on one condition: every year, on All Saint’s Day they paid a symbolic homage of one falcon to the King of Aragon/Spain. Thus the classic Maltese Falcon was born. This was possibly a small fee to pay for such a grand gift from the King…

Did the Malta have access to Columbus’s maps? Although I couldn’t find any documentation , by where they went, we can speculate that they did…
Why would you purchase a worthless island? What could be gained by an island void of all its resources? More important, why is there absolutely no public record of this transaction? In fact , the archives located in Europe hardly mention the Knights activities in the Caribbean.
It was as if this never happened.
The Malta headquarters where Grandmaster Lascaris ruled the Knights kept detailed records for hundreds of years. How could this epic journey not be recorded as an important event in their archives?
I think, I know why, and I think you will find this astonishing. I discovered a rift in time, a history running in separate parallels , one in Europe and the other in the Caribbean Islands.
And they about to collide, head on!
What we have here is the smoking gun, and it couldn’t be more evident by the actions of Lascaris to ensure suppression of the Knights activities in the Caribbean.

The Knights Templar ( Templar = Fearless of None), everything about them, from inception to dissolution , is shrouded in a veil of secrecy. They participated in nearly every crusade and it was during this time they gained their mythical status over all other European monastic. They were respected by the populace of all nations, royalty, and even the Vatican. Many historians write about the vast riches and power the Templar acquired during their relatively short and mysterious reign. “

The Knights Templar Knight12

( Book: The St. Croix Ark by JP Noel)The Knights Templar 21k9w911

“ If I could only show you what I have seen; then I will have done my job” - JP Noel

Torna in alto Andare in basso
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Punti : 1097
Rinomanza dei post : 53

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The Knights Templar   The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeGio Dic 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Post perfetto: una storia interessante (io adoro i cavalieri templari!), immagini mozzafiato e la scrupolosa citazione delle fonti! Brava Michaela: ottimo lavoro! cheers The Knights Templar 941305
http://elvenpath76.blogspot.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The Knights Templar   The Knights Templar Icon_minitimeGio Dic 09, 2010 11:40 pm

Thank you AleTheElf. I adore the Knights Templar, too. I read a lot of stories about them and I am really impressed about their mysterious lifes during that time period. study The Knights Templar 614837
Contenuto sponsorizzato

MessaggioTitolo: Re: The Knights Templar   The Knights Templar Icon_minitime

The Knights Templar
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Knights Templar
» Lost Worlds - Knights Templar
» Knights Templar: Warriors Of God - Secret Bible