La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

Literature in Our Hearts Ebcwgp
Literature in Our Hearts 11955l4
Literature in Our Hearts 2w6a361
Literature in Our Hearts 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
Literature in Our Hearts Vote_lcapLiterature in Our Hearts Voting_barLiterature in Our Hearts Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
Literature in Our Hearts Vote_lcapLiterature in Our Hearts Voting_barLiterature in Our Hearts Vote_rcap 
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

Literature in Our Hearts

Andare in basso 
2 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

Literature in Our Hearts Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Literature in Our Hearts   Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeLun Feb 06, 2012 12:54 am

Literature in Our Hearts Tq_for10

This is what I feel about Literature.

Literature in Our Hearts

Literature in Our Hearts Piccol19One must only read Helen Keller’s quote, “Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not
disfranchised. No barriers of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my
book- friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness, "and have a strong
desire to agree. There are no restrictions in imagination. Literature is a timeless place where
anyone can have an adventure within the comforts of one’s room. Books have the power to make
people feel wonderful and no one can deprive somebody of that – literature brings people in a
world without fear, embarrassment or awkwardness.
Literature in Our Hearts Inkbow10
Literature is a Utopia where nobody is deprived of anything and no one can step in and
ruin it. Cornelia Funke weaves a wonderful tale, Inkheart, where her characters come to life and
people go into the books that they love. This story opened up the idea that books truly transport
people anywhere they like. One can visit Rome, Greece, England, and France all in the comfort
of one’s room. Even wonderful plays had been derived from words. William Shakespeare, the
playwright, demonstrates the boundless possibilities of imagination that take place in literature
from Macbeth’s tragedies all the way to Hamlets’.
Literature in Our Hearts Inkbow10
Literature is an adventure- no barriers lie to stop it from happening. They are all stories
that have come from our imagination – dreams and the soul’s true callings. A dog being a
person’s best friend is an understatement. Pets stay with us for a maximum of 25 years, and then
we lose them with only the memories remaining. Books never die; they live with us forever
because even the strongest of human memories cannot compare with the palest ink.
Literature is art using words. Good literature allows one to escape reality for a period of
time, get into the story and allows the characters to come to life. We are free of human prejudices
and ridicules. Anyway, life without literature would be like paintings without colour, a world
without songs and a world without dreams. It shapes who we are and provides us with
knowledge that helps us learn. We all carry literature within our hearts whether we realize it or
not- a place where we are free to do as we wish. Stories are powerful places for all sorts of hopes
and dreams to play out… the utopias of people’s hearts and Helen Keller stated this in her quote.

Literature in Our Hearts Victor11
Torna in alto Andare in basso
Keewna
Guerriera Tribale
Guerriera Tribale
Keewna

Punti : 3171
Rinomanza dei post : 33

Literature in Our Hearts Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: Literature in Our Hearts   Literature in Our Hearts Icon_minitimeLun Feb 06, 2012 1:19 am

Literature in Our Hearts 671423 c' is very interesting what you explain of large litérature! but you know me I am not too friante of this kind of reading, not me j' like biographies better and readings paranormal or beings venuent d' elsewhere!
and on nature and the animals sorry! Literature in Our Hearts 600784 Literature in Our Hearts 220308 Literature in Our Hearts 7111

Literature in Our Hearts 151772 Literature in Our Hearts 416557 Literature in Our Hearts 4363

Torna in alto Andare in basso
http://keewna.eklablog.com/

Literature in Our Hearts
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Fairies in Literature and Legend
» Native American & Brave Hearts