La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

the snowdrop Ebcwgp
the snowdrop 11955l4
the snowdrop 2w6a361
the snowdrop 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
the snowdrop Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
the snowdrop Vote_lcapthe snowdrop Voting_barthe snowdrop Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

the snowdrop

Andare in basso 
3 partecipanti
AutoreMessaggio
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeMer Gen 19, 2011 12:13 am

the snowdrop Snow410

The Snowdrop

Many, many welcomes,
February fair-maid,
Ever as of old time,
Solitary firstling,
Coming in the cold time,
Prophet of the gay time,
Prophet of the May time,
Prophet of the roses,
Many, many welcomes,
February fair-maid!

(Alfred Lord Tennyson)

THE SNOWDROP

(The Snowdrop, one of the first flowers of Spring. )
It was winter-time; the air was cold, the wind was sharp, but within the closed doors it was warm and comfortable, and within the closed door lay the flower; it lay in the bulb under the snow-covered earth.
One day rain fell. The drops penetrated through the snowy covering down into the earth, and touched the flower-bulb, and talked of the bright world above. Soon the Sunbeam pierced its way through the snow to the root, and within the root there was a stirring.
“Come in,” said the flower.
“I cannot,” said the Sunbeam. “I am not strong enough to unlock the door! When the summer comes I shall be strong!”
“When will it be summer?” asked the Flower, and she repeated this question each time a new sunbeam made its way down to her. But the summer was yet far distant. The snow still lay upon the ground, and there was a coat of ice on the water every night.
“What a long time it takes! what a long time it takes!” said the Flower. “I feel a stirring and striving within me; I must stretch myself, I must unlock the door, I must get out, and must nod a good morning to the summer, and what a happy time that will be!”

the snowdrop Snow310

And the Flower stirred and stretched itself within the thin rind which the water had softened from without, and the snow and the earth had warmed, and the Sunbeam had knocked at; and it shot forth under the snow with a greenish-white blossom on a green stalk, with narrow thick leaves, which seemed to want to protect it. The snow was cold, but was pierced by the Sunbeam, therefore it was easy to get through it, and now the Sunbeam came with greater strength than before.
“Welcome, welcome!” sang and sounded every ray, and the Flower lifted itself up over the snow into the brighter world. The Sunbeams caressed and kissed it, so that it opened altogether, white as snow, and ornamented with green stripes.
“Beautiful Flower!” said the Sunbeams, “how graceful and delicate you are! You are our love! You are the bell that rings out for summer, beautiful summer, over country and town. All the snow will melt; the cold winds will be driven away; we shall rule; all will become green, and then you will have companions, syringas, laburnums, and roses; but you are the first, so graceful, so delicate!”
That was a great pleasure. It seemed as if the air were singing and sounding, as if rays of light were piercing through the leaves and the stalks of the Flower. But there was a long time yet to the summer-time. Clouds hid the sun, and bleak winds were blowing.
“You have come too early,” said Wind and Weather. “We have still the power, and you shall feel it, and give it up to us. You should have stayed quietly at home and not have run out to make a display of yourself. Your time is not come yet!”
It was a cutting cold! The days which now come brought not a single sunbeam. She remained standing in confidence in the snow in her white garment, bending her head even while the snow-flakes fell thick and heavy, and the icy winds swept over her.
the snowdrop 71nus610

(HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN)
Torna in alto Andare in basso
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Punti : 1097
Rinomanza dei post : 53

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeMer Gen 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Veramente struggente e poetica questa forza di vivere del povero bucaneve.... Bellissimo post the snowdrop 850446 the snowdrop 173724
http://elvenpath76.blogspot.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeMer Gen 19, 2011 11:04 pm

I know Ale the Elf. Thank you. Also, the snowdrops were Prince Albert ( Queen Victoria ' husband) favorite flowers. I love you the snowdrop 104117
AleTheElf
L' Oste
L' Oste
AleTheElf

Punti : 1097
Rinomanza dei post : 53

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeMer Gen 19, 2011 11:08 pm

MichaelaFairy ha scritto:
I know Ale the Elf. Thank you. Also, the snowdrops were Prince Albert ( Queen Victoria ' husband) favorite flowers. I love you the snowdrop 104117

Penso che sia un fiore semplice ma molto romantico e tenero...
http://elvenpath76.blogspot.com/
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeVen Gen 27, 2012 3:38 pm

I can't wait for spring to come. the snowdrop 13669 the snowdrop 463 the snowdrop 308394
Cernunnos80
Aiutante Taverniere
Aiutante Taverniere
Cernunnos80

Punti : 498
Rinomanza dei post : 19

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitimeVen Gen 27, 2012 6:43 pm

MichaelaFairy ha scritto:
I can't wait for spring to come. the snowdrop 13669 the snowdrop 463 the snowdrop 308394

Ormai mancano pochi mesi all'arrivo della primavera....Almeno qui' in Italia....E in Canada? Wink Un saluto, Michaela the snowdrop 432208
Contenuto sponsorizzato

the snowdrop Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Re: the snowdrop   the snowdrop Icon_minitime

the snowdrop
Pagina 1 di 1