La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi

BENVENUTI NELLA TAVERNA DEGLI ELFI!

PER INTERAGIRE CON GLI ALTRI TAVERNIERI È RICHIESTA UNA PREVIA E GRATUITA ISCRIZIONE!

GRAZIE DELLA VISITA E A PRESTO.

L'OSTE.
La Taverna degli Elfi
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

La Taverna degli Elfi

Un'accogliente Taverna silvestre per discutere di Natura, Medioevo, Celti e Fantasy!

IndiceUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Home del Forum:

Elvenpath,il sentiero degli Elfi

Menù della Taverna

A Fairy’s Tale Ebcwgp
A Fairy’s Tale 11955l4
A Fairy’s Tale 2w6a361
A Fairy’s Tale 2u6cldy

Accedi
Nome utente:
Password:
Connessione automatica: 
:: Ho dimenticato la password
Tagboard
Amici degli Elfi

Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Il Natale del gatto Romeo (Fiaba natalizia)
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeMar Dic 08, 2015 2:38 pm Da AleTheElf

» La leggenda del Maneki neko (video)
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeLun Ott 26, 2015 4:13 pm Da AleTheElf

» Largo,gente: arriva il sito di Romeo!
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeLun Mag 11, 2015 9:28 pm Da AleTheElf

» La Pratica Con i Tarocchi
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeLun Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm Da Arwen

» ♥♥♥Ave Maria - Leo Rojas ♥♥♥
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 6:42 pm Da Keewna

» Nature - Harmony
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:42 pm Da Keewna

» Chirapaq, Świnoujście
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeDom Mar 01, 2015 5:18 pm Da Keewna

» Bonus 30 punti Elven's top 100
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeDom Ott 19, 2014 7:22 pm Da Jupiter

» Insolita richiesta
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeVen Ago 01, 2014 7:29 am Da Tancredi

» Uther Pendragon (Medieval Music)
A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeSab Lug 12, 2014 2:30 pm Da Faun

Affiliati & Directories:
Clicca per sostenerci

Vota

Forum Topsite

Personal Blogs

Top science blogs

SiteBook

Altre Top››

Migliori postatori
Keewna
A Fairy’s Tale Vote_lcapA Fairy’s Tale Voting_barA Fairy’s Tale Vote_rcap 
MichaelaFairy
AleTheElf
Arwen
Arwen71
FairyViolet
Cernunnos80
Straniero77
Barbanera
Faun
Seguici su Facebook

A Fairy’s Tale

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
MichaelaFairy
Fata di Avalon
Fata di Avalon
MichaelaFairy

Punti : 2345
Rinomanza dei post : 62

A Fairy’s Tale Empty
MessaggioTitolo: A Fairy’s Tale   A Fairy’s Tale Icon_minitimeLun Mag 23, 2011 12:23 am

A Fairy’s Tale Hpqsca14
A Fairy’s Tale 10einw11I’m Fira, a light-talent fairy. Every fairy thinks her room is the nicest place in the Home Tree, but honestly, mine is the best. I love how the sunlight comes down through the branches and into my windows in thick, dust- sparkled beams. I love that throughout the day light falls on the leaves and makes changing patterns on the floor. Sometimes at night other light fairies come to my room to watch the moon shining silver and the stars twinkling far overhead in the black velvet sky. I woke up late that morning. The sun was already up, shining down on Never Land. I had just settled down on a toadstool when a chill went through the air. I turned my face to the sun as I did every day, a hundred times a day. But that day the sun was not the one I was used to seeing. It looked as if a piece had broken off!
A Fairy’s Tale 10einw12A Fairy’s Tale 4210
“Moon and stars!” I cried. I’m not known for being a fast flying fairy, but I flew faster than I ever had before. I had to save the sun, and I needed help! I grabbed a trumpet vine and pulled off a big orange flower to shout through. “Attention!” I yelled. I changed my glow to red and flashed it on and off like a firefly. Fairies and sparrow men gathered around me. I went on, “Fairies don’t panic. Something is eating the sun, but it will be okay. We still have the moon! And the stars! And don’t forget fire and candles. They are pretty good, too.” I thought my speech had gone well. But I looked around to see if the rest of the fairies were as upset as I was, I noticed that someone was standing behind me. It was Queen Clarion. I opened my mouth to tell her all about the sun, but she put up one hand to stop me. “Nothing is eating the sun. This is a natural thing that happens every once in a while. It’s called an eclipse. The moon has just passed in front of the sun and blocked out its light for a few minutes. We’re standing in the shadow of the moon.” As she finished speaking, the moon slowly blotted out the last little bit of the sun. Darkness fell. But then the strangest thing happened. A silver of sun appeared once again. The moon was moving! The sun was coming back! “Well, Fira,” Queen Clarion said, “I admire you for taking action. But next time, do you think you could come talk to me before alarming the other fairies?” I hung my head. “Oh, sure,” I said casually. “I mean, I didn’t want to bother you or anything.” So that night it reminds me to think before I speak. And it reminds me that sometimes I don’t know everything. But to tell you the truth, most of the time I believe I do! Good night to all.
A Fairy’s Tale Tq_mus10
A Fairy’s Tale 10einw11(A Fairy’s Tale)
Torna in alto Andare in basso

A Fairy’s Tale
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» I Am A Fairy
» How to see a fairy
» Willow Fairy
» Fairy Folk
»  Bess Fairy